Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

more about CHA..

First I want to remind you about my CHA Blog Candy, it is for some goodies that I got from CHA plus a brand spanking new Tilda stamp!! If you have not entered yet, go to this post to check it out and to see how to enter.

no new cards to show you today.. but I wanted take some time to tell you more about the products that we had ordered at CHA for Cranberry Hill Mercantile..

I had mentioned a few of the companies that we had ordered the new paper from in my previous posts, and here is the list of more companies : KaiserCraft, Imagenisce, Bazzil, Daisy Bucket, Basic Grey, Bo Bunny and I am sure I am forgetting a few.. Tons of gorgeous paper will start arriving soon and Cranberry Hill is having a 30% off sale on ALL the printed paper to make room for the new stuff!! The sale ends this Saturday.

Stamps.. to add to the ones that I had already told you about.. Impression Obsession has some great new ones!! Imaginisce has the stamps that coordinate with their beautiful paper line and they retail for $1.00 each!! From Darice - stamps and also paper. And HUGE line of stamps from JustRite!!

At Magenta booth I got to meet my Design Team leader in person, Julie. It is so nice to put a face to the name and she is such a sweetheart!! At the last day of the show I got to take home some of new stamps, LOVE THEM!! When I was choosing the stamps, Helene told me "don't be shy" :) . You will see some of my work with the new stamps here on my blog very soon, but for now I will show you the samples from the booth.





There is one company that Cranberry Hill did not carry before, Stampotique.. Their stamps are really DIFFERENT ;) .. Charlene found their booth and called us all to check it out.. Their images are kind of cute in a weird kind of way.. We ordered some stamps and some sentiments, the sentiments are really funny.. Here are a few photos with the samples from their booth..





Hugs,
:) Irina

2 comments:

Maylee said...

The Stampotiques are spooky and depressing looking. I don't think it will be a hit.

Carol said...

I love the Stampotiques. I think they look like Nightmare Before Christmas. I can't wait to get over there and see them in person. I al SOOOOOOO excited about you guys getting in Just Rite, they are my fave, my absolute FAVE!!!!! Thanks God you are so close!