Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Smile" Scrapbook Layout



Remember the "Sweet Girl" page that I showed you about a week ago? Well, I used left over embellishments from the "Sweet Girl" page plus added some more to create this one..

I used Bazzil Cardstock and decorative paper from Basic Grey. This layout has one photo mat for a 5" x 7" photo.

I hand drew the templates for the hearts, and cut them out of the decorative paper.

I cut the chipboard frame to make the corners. Large layered silk flower is from Prima (can you tell I LOVE these?). There is also a rick rack ribbon on the right side of the page, it came with the flowers!!


Cranberry Hill Mercantile now carries Basic Grey line of papers!! And tones of paper from other companies, have you seen their Paper Room?? Come and check them out!!

:) Irina

1 comments:

steve said...

Irina, you are so talented! Cranberry Hill is so lucky to have you on the team! Geri