Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On a personal note..


I am so PROUD of my son!!

This photo was taken last Friday at the CCS qualifier track meet. My son is the one in the maroon color uniform. No, he didn't finish first in the race, but he got a HUGE personal record!!! He cut his time for 3200 meters from 10:26 to 10:08!!! The last 100 meters were the most intense as my son and the boy in blue uniform were fighting so hard, just look at their faces (click on the photo to enlarge it).

I can't even run for 10 minutes, well maybe jog ;) .. But run as fast as these kids do.. Insane..

:) Irina

1 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi Irina,

Congratulations to your son and to you. I know what it is to be so proud of your child that you're bursting at the seams. He has an atheletes body and is very handsome. Good luck to him in future endeavers.

Sylvia