Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thinking of You!

Here is one more card that I made for our display at CHA.  On this card I combined a few stamps from LLLC CHA release - Cheeky Monkey Marci, Turtle and Clouds from the Brick Wall Stamp Set and Stump and Sentiment from the Stump Stamp Set.

This is one of the projects for my MARCH Workshop.
To see other projects in this Workshop, please click HERE

MARCH Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, March 25th
10 am to 6 pm
in the Crop Room at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you to my email list.
This card measures 6" x 6". 


Project Recipe:

Hugs!!

3 comments:

Danni said...

I love your work!! This is so cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love it all! So cute. Love the foliage and the doily too, going to have to search for the foliage.

Kathlene said...

Love how you've combined so many cute images to create an adorable scene. Lovely work! xoxo