Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Easter


As with every single holiday it seems that it just sneaks up on you and there is never enough time to make all the cards that you want.  Especially when teaching.  Most likely this is the last Easter card I will make this year.  Oh, well...  there is always next year, right?  :-)

For this card I used our Easter Marci (love her!).  Marci's dress and a hat band are paper pieced.  You can buy this Marci stamp in our online store, click HERE.

This is one of the projects for my MARCH Workshop.
To see other projects in this Workshop, please click HERE

MARCH Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, March 25th
10 am to 6 pm
in the Crop Room at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you to my email list.

This card measures 6" x 6".



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Easter Marci - La-La Land Crafts, Amuse - Sentiment
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Echo Park 
Tools: Spellbinders Oval, Martha Stewart - Borders, Leaves and Butterfly Punches, Cheery Lynn - flowers.
Other: May Arts Ribbon, Button from Buttons Galore, Pearl Pen, Stickles in Crystal.


Colored with Copics:
Skin - E00, E01, E11, E13, BV02
Blush - R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Hat, Shoes - E81, E84
Basket - E41, E42, E43


Hugs!!



5 comments:

marilew said...

Going through your Easter section was just what I needed for incentive to get on my Easter cards. They are beautiful. THANKS! You are such an inspiration as I love your style, and seem to have a lot of the "tools" that you use in your cards i.e. Spellbinders and Cuttlebug.
My local craft shop is carrying some of your stamps now too, so I'm quite excited. I'm learning to use Copics so the stamps are just in time!
Marian

Sara H said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the sweet image and all the pretty details =)

Spyder said...

Gorgeous card it caught my eye on someone's blog list, so had to come and see. Love the colours, they go so well!
(Lyn)

Kathlene said...

Such an adorable image Irina and you've colored her beautifully. Love your sweet card...just fabulous. Hugs, Kathy

Stine H said...

Beautiful card!! Easter Marci is just so sweet. Love the details and your coloring!

Stine :)