Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Good for a HUG!! anytime..



Shouldn't crafting be like riding a bike?  When you don't craft for awhile.. shouldn't it be easy to come back to it??  I sure think so.. but it sure doesn't happen like that to me..  It takes a looong time for me to get back my mojo.. I did make a few cards in a couple of last days.. but nothing that I could share with you.. that is until tonight.. This one I likey!!!  A LOT!!!  :-)  Yay!!  I am BACK!!!!

This is the first card that I made with Doctor Marci. She is one of the new stamps from La-La Land Crafts, and I think she is the CUTEST Marci yet!!! 

This card measures 5.5" x 5.5".



Card Recipe:
Stamps: Doctor Marci, Sentiment - Daisy Bucket, Ticket Sentiment - Hero Arts,
Papers: Cardstock - Couture,  Designer Paper - Cosmo Cricket and Pink Paisley
Tools: EK Success Border punch, EK Success Flower Punches
Embellishments: Button from Buttons Galore

Copics Used:
Skin - E00, E01, E02
Hair - Y20, YR20, YR21, YR24
Doctor Coat - C1, C3
all Red - R20, R21, R22
all Blue - B0000, B00, B02
Panda - W2, W4, W6, R11

Hugs!!

1 comments:

Kristine said...

This is soo ADORABLE Irina!! Good job and I'm so glad you shared =) It's nice when you just LOVE the outcome of your card. I do love the colors used here. She's soo sweet!