Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fancy Marci - Monochromatic


I am on a kick of making monochromatic cards with a touch of color ;-)  This time I colored Fancy Marci in sepia tones.  Houses are a Magnolia stamp, I stamped them inside of the card too - in Old Paper TH ink.  I will do a little tutorial next week to show how I made the punched fence to follow the shape of the hills.

There is no sentiment on this card, but I think it can be used for so many different occasions!!  And the appropriate sentiment can be added/stamped inside of the card when the occasion arise.

This will be one of the cards at my upcoming Workshop this Sunday.  If you live in Northern California and would like to attend one of my monthly Workshops, please email me for details :-)

This card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Fancy Marci by La-La Land Crafts
Papers: Cardstock - Bazzill,  Designer Paper - Pink Paisley
Tools: Spellbinders Circle Nestabilites, Martha Stewart Fence Border punch, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, EK Success Flower Punch
Embellishments: Viva Pearl Pen in Yellow, May Arts ribbon


Copics Used:
Marci - E50, E51, E53, E55, R39
Houses - YR24, R39


Hugs!!