Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Witch Marci

I almost forgot to show you this card, I made it a few days ago.. I think I am almost done with my Halloween cards, only a few left to do for my classes.. I can't wait until I get to use the new stamps though, they are SO MUCH FUN!!! 

This is the second card for my upcoming "Halloween Marci and Luka" card class at Scrapbook U in Fremont, CA. We will make three cards in this class, all different designs. These cards feature coloring with Copic Markers and other techniques.  To see the first card please click HERE

This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, October 14th, from 6 pm to 9 pm

$35, 12 participants max

Please bring your scissors, your favorite dry adhesive and foam tape (pop-up dots) to the class.

Please also bring your Copic Markers for your personal use in the class.. I used these Copics on this card:

E00, E11, E13, E25, E27, E30, E33, E42, E43, E44, E53, E55, E59
YR04, YR16, YR18
BV01, BV02, BV13,
YG91, YG93, YG97
V15, Y38

To see what other Copics to bring, please see the post with the first card.. HERE is the link.

Please call Scrapbook U at 510-490-5065 to sign up for this class.

This card measures 6" x 6".



You can now buy this Witch Marci stamp along with all other stamps in our Halloween Release in La-La Land Crafts online store!!  Just click HERE.

Hugs!!!

0 comments: