Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Canvas Kit


I have been asked to make the kits for some of my projects, so I thought I would start with this one .  Just in time for Halloween!!   This canvas is a perfect little piece of art to display as a part of your Halloween decor.

What's in the kit?  You will receive all the supplies to make this project:

- hand-painted 6" x 6" canvas
- all die cut and punched embellishments
- ribbon, button and twine
- a list of recommended Copic Markers
- a link to a VIDEO tutorial!!

If you already own our Witch Marci, the cost of your kit is $25.  If not, you can purchase the kit with the stamp included for $34, that is 25% OFF the cost of the stamp if purchased separately!!

SOLD OUT!

To see more pictures of this project, please click HERE.

Please email me if you have ANY questions.

Hugs!!!

0 comments: