Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Snorkel Sherman - Something NEW

Before sending this card to Bella (please read the details on my post HERE), I made a few changes and took more photos of the card that I made for this brave little girl..

This card was also made for this week's Challenge on La-La Land Crafts Blog.. This week's challenge is hosted by Kim. Kim has challenged us to TRY SOMETHING NEW!!! WOW!!! I know I am always looking for some new ideas for my cards :-)

Please click HERE to see all the wonderful cards made by LLLC Design Team, so many GREAT ideas!!! Also, don't forget that as always there is a prize for the winner of the challenge!! Why not play along and try something new??!!

For my card I wanted to create the ocean scene for Sherman and to make somewhat an interactive card.. So.. I made a paper spring for Sherman.. So easy and so much FUN!!!






..just in case if you missed this from my previous post.. Best Creations designer paper. Sealife glitter stickers are from MAMBI, so lucky to have them left from my scrapbooking days, they were just PERFECT to create the scene for this silly cat ;-) Fish and bubbles are raised on the foam tape. Dew Drops for the stones on the ocean florr. Sherman is mounted on the paper spring. Cat was colored with Copic Markers and I added Crystal Stickles to his flippers and the mask.

You can buy this Snorkel Sherman stamp in La-La Land Crafts online store, just click HERE. Oh, and this stamp comes with three coordinating sentiments!!! Check it out!!

Hugs!!