Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NEW PLACE - NEW CLASSES!!!

I am so EXCITED to let you all know that I will be teaching some classes at the store in Fairfield, CA called Mainely Stampin'. If you haven't been to this store yet, this is definitely something to see!! It is a very CUTE store with an AWESOME WARM people and such an INVITING atmosphere!!! Makes you want NOT to leave!!! When I visited them for the first time a few weeks ago for a meeting, we ended up talking for SIX full hours!!! I had so much FUN!!!

I am going to teach just a few classes a month there, so if you would like to learn from me, make sure to check out my Class Schedule and to sign up well IN ADVANCE!! :-)

Coloring with Copic Markers - Basics

This is a hands-on technique class. We are not making any cards/projects in this class, we are going to concentrate on learning how to color with Copics.

In this class you will learn basics of coloring with Copic Markers. We will talk about the paper, the inks, what the colors mean, how to choose the colors.. You will learn the basics of coloring, shading and more!!

This class is scheduled for:

Saturday, July 24th 10 am to 1 pm
Saturday, July 24th, 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm

$35, 12 participants max in each session.

Please bring your Copic Markers to the class for your personal use.

Please call Mainely Stampin' at 707-435-9400 to sign up for this class.






Please bring all of your Copics, but here is the list of the markers that I used on the samples above. It is recommended that you bring these colors with you.

E00, E02, E11, E13, E25, E27, E50, E51, E53, E55
Y17, Y21
YR24
YG03, YG11, YG63, YG91, YG93, YG95
G82
BG10
C1, C7, C9

I will tell you in a few days about my other classes, but you can already see the schedule on Mainely Stampin' website.. just click HERE!! or scroll down all the way to the bottom of my page to check my class schedule on my calendar :-)

Hugs!!

0 comments: