Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

One more Notecard Holder

As promised, here is the Notecard Holder for my upcoming Make-and-Take event at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA on Thursday, May 20th. I decided to have two different designs for you to choose from.. having choices is always good, right? :-) Just like the other one, this Notecard Holder has two side pockets for four cards with envelopes and has a magnetic closure. To see the other Notecard Holder please scroll down to the post below or click HERE.

You can stop by at any time between 11 am and 7 pm, it will take about half an hour to complete this project..

Please bring Scor-Tape (or any other double sided tape) and your favorite dry adhesive. All other supplies will be provided.

The cost of this project is $20. Kits are available at $20 each.

Sign up is not required by is HIGHLY recommended. Quantities are limited!! Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to guarantee your spot for the Make-and-Take and/or to purchase your kit/s. Please make sure to specify your choice of design upon sign up..

The cards in this card holder are a regular A2 size, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".






Webster Pages designer paper. EK Success border punch. Spellbinders tag for closure. Basic Grey magnets. Button is from Buttons Galore. Butterfly stamps are by Martha Stewart. Sentiment stamp is by Savvy.

All the supplies used to design this card are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. If you do not live in the area, you can call the store at 408-736-9151 to place your order over the phone.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Karen W said...

This is my favorite and I just called and ordered the kit. I live in IL so coming for the class would be a little difficult but sure wish I lived closer.

Lisa W said...

I think is also gorgeous and since I live in NC could not make the class. If I order the kit what would I need at home to complete it....I know the MS punch, adhesive and score pal but anything else? I assume it comes with complete instructions with measurements what about the cards with or without envelopes? Last question shipping is how much?
Sorry, I'm interested and just covering all the bases.
Lisa
lnlwhitt@aol.com