Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I am hosting a challenge this week on La-La Land Crafts Blog. I would like to see BIRTHDAY cards and projects. Please visit La-La Land Crafts blog to see the samples from our wonderful Desing Team and to participate in this challenge. As always, there the winner receives a $10 credit to La-La Land Crafts online store.



For my card I used some cardstock stickers left over from my Stampin Up days.. All of the elements on this card (frame, tags, flower, corner) are the stickers!! This card came together in no time!!! Sentiment is from Amuse.

I used one of the new stamps from La-La Land Crafts on my card, this is Sitting Pretty Rosie. I just LOVE this stamp, she is just SO LOVELY!! And since I am hosting the challenge, this stamp is on sale this week at La-La Land online store at 20% OFF!!!! Click HERE to purchase this stamp.

Hugs!!

3 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

So sweet! Luv your choice of colors and Sitting Pretty Rosie is adorable in yellow! :) Hope you're getting some rest and time to just settle down Irina!

Anonymous said...

so sweet Irina! hey, stickers???!!! never looked so nice! lol
Pam Going Postal

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Irina! Love your Rosie card! The layout is so pretty and you've colored up Rosie perfectly. Love all of the details!