Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweetheart Porsha

Kristine is hosting the challenge on La-La Land Crafts blog this week. Kristine wants us to USE ♥HEARTS on our projects. Make a heart-shaped card; use hearts in your DP; ribbon with hearts on it; heart punches or Nesties; Doilies in the shape of hearts; heart images; doodle hearts around your image/card... You get the picture!!

Make sure to visit La-La Land Crafts blog to see all gorgeous creations from the Design Team. There is a prize there also, just leave your project with Mr Linky :-)

I have decided to use one of my favorite images from the latest La-La Land Crafts release, this is Porsha. Isn't she ADORABLE??? This card measures 6" x 6".



Porsha was colored with Copic Markers. E13 for the skin, RV32 for her cheeks. I followed my friend's Deidre's tutorial and colored Porsha's cheeks first, before coloring her face. E09 and E29 for her hair. E13 and E53 for her eyes. E09 for lips. I just love how sweet Porsha looks in her pink polka dot dress, her dress is paper pieced!!!

Making Memories Designer Paper, LOVE it!!!! Hearts were cut with Nestabilites. The circle embellishment says "sweet heart" on it, but it is hard to see on the photo because of the reflection.. if you click on the photo to enlarge it then you will be able to see it.. Ribbon is from my stash.

Do you like my new La-La Land Crafts watermark? Isn't it just AWESOME!!! Super talented Kristine made one for me!!!!

Hugs!!

7 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Irina, wow hunny what a great card, love the image and the fabulous heart detail! hugs Linda x

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Adorable card! Like the new watermark, too! (At least I think it's new . . . maybe I just had missed it before?)

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool watermark!! Your friend did a wonderful job on that!! I like Porsha alot. So cute!! Fab card too!!

Do What You Love said...

What a gorgeous image, Irina! Your watermark is totally Awesome! Saw a peacock card (at Cranberry Hill) you'd made some time ago; WOW! Would love to take that class if it ever comes up! It's beautiful!

Kristine said...

Awww, she IS absolutely adorable Irina!! Ok, she's on my list to get next, LOL. Of course I love Lotus and well... ALL of them! I see you SNUCK in a card this week with the rest of ours--YAY!!! Love how you paper pieced her dress, and great use of ♥HEARTS♥

And what a SWEET watermark there Irina!! LOVE IT! *Ü* heehee!

Elena said...

Amazing card, Irina! Porsha is so adorable! And I love how you paper pieced her dress, look like real! Love the heart you added too!
And what a cute watermark! :)

Maria Matter said...

oh this is beautiful Irina!!! love your design and this sweet image, great job hun!
Blessings, Maria