Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

An Update..


I am so sorry I have been absent from my blog for over a week now.. Well, the real reason I have been off the computer is because my computer has been broken for over a week now!!!! It should be fixed sometimes this weekend, or so I really hope.. I just couldn't wait any longer and have gotten myself a little netbook (that's what I am using right now).. I can't do everything on it that I usually do on my computer.. but.. it sure beats using the IPhone!!

After the Stamp in The Hand show in Carson, CA this last weekend, I stayed in SoCal for two more days to visit with my niece and her family. I also got a chance to meet for dinner on Monday night two of my La-La Land Crafts Design team members, Kim and Lisa. It was so much fun, we had dinner and talked for about two hours.. girl talk, you know ;-)


I also wanted to tell you about La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge.. This week's challenge is "Thankful".. Just in time for Thanksgiving!! Our La-La Land Crafts Design Team want to show you how much we appreciate all of you by giving away a Blog Candy..


Here is what's in our Blog Candy for you this time:
- Pumpkin Lala
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Maple Leaves
- Two of Heidi Grace Clear Stamp sets
- Hero Arts DesignBlock Background Stamp
- Magenta Tree Stamp
- HOTP Autumn Leaves
- Making Memories Autumn Splendor Sheer Frames
- Prima Daisy Doodles set of Flowers


Please visit La-La Land Crafts Blog for this week's Challenge details and to see how to enter into the Blog Candy. IMPORTANT!!! Comments left on my blog here will not be entered into the blog candy..

I will be back by the end of the weekend with the new posts with the cards.

Hugs!!

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Glad to hear you had a great time and visit!
Akkk! Computer problems!!! It seems to be going around! Hope you get yours up and running quickly! I have a little notebook too and it sure has saved me many times!
Hugs,
Lisa

Do What You Love said...

Ugh - computer problems - that must be driving you nutty! How nice to have a chance to sit down and have girl talk with some of your DT; that is always fun! Hope the show was great - hope to see you back up and at 'em...soon. :D

doina said...

Will you ever know how much I miss being in class and creating all those exquisite pieces of art ?
I can hardly wait to see you on Monday. Big hugs and xxxx, doina

michelle said...

It's great to spend time with family and friends..all too often time passes and then you realize you haven't kept in touch. And now that I'm trying to email my friends...my computer completely crashed. Being without a computer is like being without a car. Hope you will be able to save all your files. Lookin forward to your next class.

Dawn Wilhite said...

Loved your presentation at the Carson Convention ! Learned alot, please come back again. Oh-- My husband LOVES your hair :)

Eva said...

It was very nice meeting you at the Carson show and I love all your creations!!! Hugs, Eva