Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quick Christmas Cards

Wow, with Thanksgiving being over, it feels more and more like Christmas is just around the corner!! I had made a few cards today before going to my father's house for Turkey Dinner :-) That's why I am calling them Quick Christmas cards.. I have finished three cards in one day!!! The only reason I have not done with the card number four is because I decided that it needs something that I do not have ;-) After I buy tomorrow what it needs, it will be finished in no time!!

All these cards are for my upcoming "Quick Christmas Cards" class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA. We will make all four cards in this class!! This class is scheduled for:

Sunday, December 13th, 2 pm to 5 pm
Thursday, December 17th, 11 am to 2 pm
Thursday, December 17th, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm



Please bring your Cuttlebug (if you have one), foam tape and your favorite dry adhesive to the class. All other supplies will be provided.

$30, 10 participants max

Class Kits are available until December 17th, $35 each.

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile to sign up for the class and/or purchase your kits.


All these cards measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". It was a challenge for me to go with the "regular" size cards ;-) But I think I did pretty good if I can say that myself.. haha..





Panels on this card were embossed with Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. Cuttlebug Corners. Pendant was made with Spellbinders Renaissance Hearts. Sentiment is from Inkadinkado, embossed in Gold.


Panel was embossed with the same Cuttlebug Embossing folder as in the previous card. Spellbinders Labels Four and Fancy Tags. Stamp from Memory Box, embossed in Gold by Ranger.


I have used Double Emboss technique on this card. Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. Spellbinders Oval Nestabilites. Spellbinders Fancy Tags. Image stamp is by Inkadinkado. Sentiment is from Hero Arts clear stamp set.

All of the supplies used to design these cards are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. If you do not live in the area, please call the store at 408-736-9151 to place your order over the phone.

Hugs!!

9 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

wonderful cards are this!

HUgs from Vienna Austria

Susi

Karen W said...

Just beautiful, I love the white and gold one especially, very elegant.

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Very beautiful!

Hugs,
Michelle

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Iran,what a beautiful cards,so chique,

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Irina...all these cards are so very pretty...Great card making day for you!

Kristine said...

Oh Irina, every one of these is perfectly elegant! Isn't that great about Spellbinders?! It takes very little to make a BIG IMPACT with those and add elegance to any card! Great job! Wish I lived there, I'd definately come join ya! :)

Yesterday was productive for me, I made 3 cards as well! :)

velta said...

Just Beautiful! Great inspiration for your fans girl!

Elena said...

You did an amazing job with these cards, Irina! I really love all of the dimension and texture!
I always enjoy looking at your cards!

Mindy said...

How do you "double emboss" so you have a flat spot to stamp?