Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Copic Class


I have signed up for the Copic Certification class and on Wednesday, April 22nd I will become a Copic Certified Instructor!! How cool is that!! I love, love, love Copic Markers and can't wait to learn more about them. But here are some good news for you, after I become Certified with Copic, I will have classes at Cranberry Hill to share with you what I learned. I have scheduled two classes already:

Tuesday, May 5th, 12 pm to 2 pm
Sunday, May 17th, 12 pm to 2 pm

Click here for more details about this class. Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up.


Also, I have sheduled an additional "Spring Penny Black" card class for those of you who have missed it when it was first offered. Please click here for more details. This class is scheduled for:

Sunday, April 19th, 12 pm to 3 pm

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up.






Oh, and don't forget to enter into my Blog Candy if you haven't done so already. Here is the link to the post with the details.

Hugs!!
:) Irina

5 comments:

Diamond Doll said...

What gorgeous colourful cards.
Trish (-:

lyndsey @ the stationery place said...

what ARE those markers? i've been hearing about them everywhere. can't wait to learn more.

Carol said...

I just got my letter saying that I was accepted too. I can't wait to go and learn all I can!!! You are one of my stamping idols, so I am so excited to be taking a class with you. Maybe one of these days I will actually call in sick at work and take one of your classes.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love your cards - the colours you chose are perfect

Rachel said...

:))) it's lovely!!:)