Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lessons I learned from the Easter Bunny...

Before I start with this post I wanted to mention that I had added another date to the "Easter Tilda" class - Saturday, April 4th, 11 am to 2:30 pm. To see one of the cards for this class please click here.

The card below is one of the cards for my upcoming "Easter Whipper Snapper" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, March 26th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday, March 26th, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for the class.


This card measures 6" 6".





I just LOVE this adorable Bunny, and that Poem just cracks me up every time I read it. Both of these stamps are by the Whipper Snapper. The "Happy Easter" sentiment inside of the card is from Magnolia. Designer paper is by My Minds Eye. Corners were done with the punch from EK Success called Photo Corners Fancy. The flowers in the centers of the corners were also done with the punch. Circles were cut with Nestabilites. Image colored with Copic Markers.

All the supplies used to design this card are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. If you don't live in the area, you can call the store at 408-736-9151 during the business hours to place an order and it will be shipped to you.

Hugs,
:) Irina

7 comments:

Sally said...

This is my favorite, but I say that everytime I look at your creations. LOL. Love the image and the sentiment is just too adorable. Cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite Easter Card so far. Too bad you weren't teaching this class on a Saturday. I would definitely attend. Tuesdays and Thursdays don't work for me. =(

Arlene Snyder said...

Love all your cards and each new one is a favorite. The bunny is cute. I love the "lessons" sentiments as they are so true.

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what an adorable card! Love your Easter Bunny and the sentiment inside is wonderful too!

Georgia Peach said...

Love this card. It is so cute. I was looking for the sentiments and cant find it. Can you help.

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Your Easter cards are all so beautiful!!! Love the lessons from the Easter bunny--hilarious!

Hugs,
Michelle

Renee said...

These cards are adorable!