Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Just For You Spring Penny Black

This is the second card for my "Spring Penny Black" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. We will make three cards at the class, all different designs. To see the first card please click here. I will post the third card in a few hours. This class is scheduled for:

Tuesday, March 3rd, 12 pm to 3 pm
Saturday, March 7th, 12 pm to 3 pm

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for this class.


This card measures 6" x 6".


Close up..

Inside of the card..

This turned out to be such a happy card :) I just love this stamp from Penny Black!!

Image was heat embossed and colored with Twinkling H2Os and Pearlascent Watercolors. Liquid Pearls in the centers of the flowers. Scalloped rectangle was cut and embossed with Nestabilties, I left Nestabilites in place and used it as a stencil to sponge yellow ink around the image. Scalloped border was done with Martha Stewart border punch. Scalloped circle was done with punch from EK Success, I made it look like a flower by adding the leafs (Martha Stewart punch).

All the supplies used to create this card are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. As always, you can call the store at 408-736-9151 to place an order and it will be shipped to you.

Hugs,
:) Irina

8 comments:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

This is really cute! I love your colouring!!

Heidi said...

That is one happy cat, I can picture him hopping through the flowers. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I would be just like that cat if spring would ever get here. Great card. TFS

stampingtink said...

He just makes me laugh! I love the bright paper and your coloring is superb! I always come away feeling great when I visit your blog! Great work here!

Wendy Christensen said...

Love the cards ... Thanks for the Spring inspiration!

Sally said...

Great card and I really, really need the spring inspiration!

Monique said...

Your card is so lovely !!! I love how you coloured it :)).

Hugs Monique

Deborah said...

Absolutely gorgeous work. Beautiful.