Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Make Lemonade!!

Am I on the Penny Black roll or what?? Here is one more card with the Penny Black images, this one is a pop-up style. I've been wanting to make this style of card for a long time. I don't know what I'd been waiting for, it's so easy..




The greeting is computer generated.. I found it kind of funny that Penny Black makes these adorable stamps and names them "when life gives you lemons.." and the other one "make lemonade". But yet, they do not have stamps with the greetings to go with the images. So, I had to make them on the computer, not biggy..

I stamped the images with Stazon ink and watercolored with the re-inkers. Couldn't resist and added just a hint of stickles to the lemon on the front of the card and to the lemonade bubbles on the inside.

I used Flower Cube from Stampendous on the blue and yellow layers on the front of the card and also in the corners on the inside.

Circles on the front of the card were made with Nestabilites.

I used my new light box to take the photos today.. do you see the difference? are they better? what do you think?

----------------------------------
If you like to learn how to make this style card, come to my class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile.

Thursday, September 11th, 11 am to 2 pm
Thursday, September 11th, 5 pm to 8 pm

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill at 408-736-9151 .

:) Irina

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irina,

You came up with this one fast. It's just adorable.

Hugs,

Sylvia