Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Farmer Edwin?

Here is the card that I made today for my "Fall Tilda and Edwin" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. For the card with Tilda please see my previous post.

I got these Edwin and the Hay stamps from Diana Crick, thank you Diana!!




This card measures 6"x 6".

I stamped the hay image three times, and sat Edwin on the top of the stack. I put pop-up dots under his head and under his feet, and the rest of his body is glued to the card. I like how it gives his dimension, but still looks like he is sitting on stack of hay.

Both pumpkins were stamped, colored and then cut out. You would never guess what stamp I used to add dots to the pumpkins as well as the orange cardstock layer.. The flower center from the Ruffled Bloom Set by Stampendous (please see the first photo above)!! Isn't that just so clever of me? ;-)

Clouds behind Edwin were sponged with Blue Sky Memento ink using the punched out scalloped oval as a template.

I didn't take picture of the inside of the card, but there is a white layer with two stamped pumpkins in orange ink.

All images were stamped with Memento ink and then colored with Copic Markers. I just love Memento ink, it doesn't smear when you color and dries instantly.

I used my new toy, Score-Pal, on this card also. See the embossed border around the main layer? I just love how it adds dimension to the card, almost like Nestabilites..

This class is scheduled for Tuesday, September 16th, 11 am to 2:30 pm. To sign up for the class please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.

:) Irina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Ms Irina, very cute. Deirdre

Ying Pang, said...

your card is very pretty, Irina. I love how you arranged everything.

by the way, could I know what is the brand of the flowers that you gave Claudia Rose? I love them very much and wish to purchase some.thank you.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

aaagain.. you did it aaaagain :-)
awesome!
love this edwin on the heybales
hugs
claudia

Anonymous said...

What adorable cards Irina. I like what the score pal did or what you did with the score pal...:)

Hugs,

Sylvia