Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes!


I just love making white on white cards for Christmas.  There is just some simple elegance in them with all the layers and different textures.

My card today features our Christmas Lantern Marci stamp along with our DIES - Christmas Tree, Heart Fence, Large Flourish and Lotus.  Sentiment is included with Christmas Lantern Marci stamp.

Top of the front panel is embossed to add texture to my card.  I also used a doily behind Marci.

Heart Fence was cut in half and attached to each side of the card.  See those pretty stars?  They are the centers from the Lotus Die, I thought that they were just perfect for the Christmas night scene!

I made white poinsettias with our Lotus Die by layering all the different size flowers in a manner to resemble the poinsettia.  Leaves were cut from the Large Flourish Die.

I might have gone a bit overboard with the inside of my card, but I really love how it turned out!
Christmas Lantern Marci was stamped in Vintage Photo ink inside of one of the circles.  Behind the circles is a doily and I used our Filigree Corner die on the top and the sides of the doily.  I used the same Filigree Corner for the corners as well.

Christmas Lantern Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin - E00, E93, E11, E13
Blush - R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47
Coat, Hat - E51, E53, E55
Dress - R21, R22, R24, R29, R59

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

this card is just Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm speechless, the detail and layering is delicious, I've just pinned to pinterest too, Debi x

Evie said...

Adorable! love your design.

Hugs.
Evie