Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wishing you Happiness!

I tried a few things with Copics on this card.  I was inspired to color hair in this style by Rosie.  I added flowers to Marci's dress and the Lantern after seeing Debra's coloring.  Thank you SO MUCH to both of you for inspiration!!!

My card features some NEW products from La-La Land Crafts.  I used our Marci with Lantern plus some of our new DIES - Filigree Corner and one of the butterflies from the Butterflies Set.  Sentiment on my card comes with Marci stamp along with the coordinating string of lanterns stamp.

This card measures 6" x 6".

  I popped Marci's lantern for a 3D effect.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Marci with Lantern (Sentiment and Accessory Stamp INCLUDED)
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Echo Park 
Tools: La-La Land Crafts Dies - Filigree Corner, Butterfly, Rolled Rose (coming soon!),
Other: May Arts Ribbon, Mark Richards Pearls

Copics:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Blush - R20, R30
Hair - BV31, BV23, BV25, BV29
Outfit - RV00, R81, R83, R85
Flowers Design - R85, T5
Lantern - YG01, YG03, YG06, YG63

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Alice Pace said...

These are just so adorable! I love them all!

Tracey Manderson said...

this is wonderful Irina. Going to try the skin tones on my next image, they look awesome.
Hugs
Tracey