Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ring! Ring!

 Did you see it?  Did you see it?

Yesterday we introduced 14 NEW stamps in our Marci and Luka range!!  

If you didn't see them yet, please use this link to visit La-La Land Crafts blog.  You really don't want to miss it, there are PRIZES for grabs!!!

My card today features one of the NEW stamps, this is Telephone Marci!  This stamp comes with two sentiments and I used one of them on my card today.  Ring! Ring! - this sentiment is very generic if you think about it.  You can "ring" the recipient of the card for any reason - Birthday, Thank You, Congratulations, or Just Because.

I tried to go for a bit of an old fashion look with my card.   I used one more of our stamps with Telephone Marci.  Marci is sitting on our Heart Chair.  The chair upholstery was paper pieced.  Marci was colored with Copics.

See the very pretty filigree style Dress Form on my card?  YES!!!  This is a little sneak peek of one of our NEW PRODUCTS!!!  It is a DIE CUT and it is COMING SOON!!!

This card measures 6" x 6".



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Telephone Marci and Heart Chair - from La-La Land Crafts
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Echo Park 
Tools: La-La Land Crafts Dress Form Die (coming soon!), Cheery Lynn Doily, EK Success Flower and Border Punches 
Other: May Arts Lace and Ribbon 

Copics:
Skin - E00, E93, E11, E13
Blush - R20
Hair - R02, E08, E18
Glasses - R14, R24, R29 / T5, T7, C9
Blouse - C1, C3
Hair Bands, Skirt - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG72
Dots - R14
Shoes - T3, T5, T7, C9
Telephone - R14, R24, R29 / T5, T7, C9


Hugs!!


4 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh.. I just adore this card!! I LOVE this Marci.. cannot wait to get her and colour her up!! Love how you sat her on the heart chair and wow.. perfect Diecut for the scene! How exciting.. congrats on a super new product!
Sammi

Liz Russell said...

Hi Irina, this is my first time on your blog and I am so impressed by your work!I just adore the cards you made with the new stamps.TFS.

Kristine said...

ACK, this is Da BOMB Irina!! Those cute cat glasses remind me of my mom--she had some JUST like these back in the 70's. So perfect on the chair and love the rolled rose and the dress form in back. LOVE!!! ANd OMGawsh... I clicked through to come see who makes that filigree butterfly cause I wanted to get it---EEEKS!! So when will these be available for purchase??

Lillie said...

This is my favorite Marci. Love all the elements you used to create this card.