Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Tuffy Treat Box


Well, after making a house type of project for Marci (see yesterday's post), I just had to make a little house for our Tuffy too!!  I know Tuffy stamps are not yet as popular as our Marci and Luka, but he is WAY TOO CUTE to be forgotten!   This dog stamp is one of four stamps in Tuffy Stamp Set, it also comes with five sentiments and three coordinating doggy stamps.  You can buy this Stamp Set in our online store HERE.

I added Santa Hat - this stamp is one of the stamps from some Stampin' Up set - sorry it was loose in my container and I do not recall what set it came from.

This house shaped Treat Container was cut with my Silhouette Cameo.   It measures approximately 3" x 4".

This is one of the projects for my October WorkshopTo see other projects for this Workshop please click HERE.

OCTOBER Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, October 30th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you to my email list.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Tuffy (dog) by La-La Land Crafts , Sentiment by Hero Arts, Santa Hat by Stampin' Up
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock, Pink Paisley
Tools: Silhouette Cameo (House Treat Box), MS Border Punch, EK Border Punch
Other: TH Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence, Crystal Stickles
Copic Markers: 
E35, 37, E59,
E51, E53
YG91-97
R24, R27, R38

Hugs!!

1 comments:

Sheree said...

What an adorable treat box!! It has been a while since I surfed and am glad I made it to yours tonight! Blogger is actually letting me post comments as well..bonus!
Hugs,
Sheree