Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photos from my January Workshop

My January Workshop was the biggest one yet.. and I think it's only going to get bigger!!  Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who'd attended!!  I had tons of fun creating the projects and I got a great response from the attendees.  My Altered Art Journal and the card with the Dress Form were the two of the biggest hits!!

Check out these photos from the workshop.  Looks like fun, huh ;-)

IMPORTANT!!  This is a slide show of over 20 photos!!  Please click on the photo below to view the slide show!!


IMPORTANT!!  This is a slide show of over 20 photos!!  Please click on the photo above to view the slide show!!

My next Workshop is scheduled for Sunday, February 27th 10 am to 6 pm at the Scrap Room at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA. 

If you would like to join on the fun, please send me your email address and I will add you onto the Evite invitation. 

Even if you don't live in the area, take a few days and make a road trip with your crafting friends!!  I would love to meet you!!

Please email me if you have any questions or need more information.

Hugs!!

0 comments: