Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ice Skating in the Winter Park


I really wish that you could see how pretty and sparkly this card is in real life.. I used Crystal Lacquer on the Ice Skating Ring and covered the whole thing with chunky glitter!!  SO SPARKLY!!  Oh well.. You'll just have to trust me and use your imagination ;-)

Just lately I became absolutely obsessed with Tim Holtz products.  I have admired them from afar for way too long, just didn't think they were my style..  But once I started, there is no way back!!  It seems that every single project that I've made lately has at least one of Tim Holtz's products on it.. It's an obsession, I am telling you!!  an obsession!!!  On this card I made the scene for Marci with Tim Holtz Christmas Tree die, I embossed those trees with Cuttlebug embossing folder and then sponged with Distressed Ink.. LOVE it!!

This is the second card for my upcoming "Christmas Marci and Luka" card class at Jazzy Crafts in Castro Valley, CA.  We will make three Christmas cards in this class, all different designs.  To see the first card please click HERE

This class is scheduled for:
Thursday, December 2nd, 6 pm to 9 pm

Please bring your favorite dry and liquid adhesives, foam tape and scissors to this class.  Please also bring your Copic Markers for your personal use in the class.

Please call Jazzy Crafts at 510-583-1472 to sign up for this class.

This card measures 6" x 6".






Card Recipe:
Stamps: La-La Land Crafts - Ice Skating Marci, 
Hero Arts - sentiment
Papers: Cardstock - Couture, Patterned Paper - Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket
Tools: Tim Holtz Christmas Tree die, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Border and Snowflake Punch, EK Success small Flower Punch, Marvy Urchida oval Punches
Embellishments: Viva Pearl Pen in Cream, Crystal Stickles, Martha Stewart Chunky Glitter, Ribbon - May Arts, Button - Buttons Galore
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distressed Ink in Crushed Olive

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Hair- E50, YR20, E33
all Blue- BG0000, BG10, BG11
all Brown - E50, 51, 53, 55



Hugs!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Love this winter "PARK" you created Irina... beautiful card!! =) Have a Happy THanksgiving tomorrow!! Hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

This is so so SWEET Irina