Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Favorite Moments with Marci

Today I am showing you yet another stamp from the new Marci collection by La-La Land Crafts. I am giving you...

Sweet Dreams Marci!!!


Isn't she just the SWEETEST??

This stamp will be available as a preview in a digi format for one week ONLY in our web store. Click HERE to purchase her.. Pirate LUKA is still available in digi as well, but only for a few more days!!!

I even got a chance to play with Sweet Dreams Marci today!! I went for a shabby chic kind of look :-)



I combined designer paper from My Minds Eye and Teresa Collins on this card. "My Favorite Moments" tag is cut from Teresa Collins paper as well. I sponged all of paper layers with Old Paper Distress Ink. I stamped some flourishes on the tag and on the right side of the card in Pumice Stone Distress Ink, the flourishes are the clear stamps from Prima - this set is called Jacquard. EK Success border and corner punches. Ribbon and button from my very big stash :-)

Marci was colored with Copic Markers.. I am SO enjoying coloring little Marci and Luka stamps!!! Seriously, sometimes I feel bad that I am having SO MUCH fun with my own images!! ;-)

Here are the Copic colors that I used to color this sweet girl:

Skin - E000, 21, 31
Hair - E25, 31, 50
Nightgown - YR20, 21, 23, and C3
Sleepers - BG0000, BG10, BG72 and C3
Panda - W2, 4, 6 and R11


Now.. don't forget that this stamp is available in digi for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! Don't miss your chance to add Sweet Dreams Marci to your digi stamp collection :-)

Hugs!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful Irina! Adorably colored Marci and lovely designing!
Pam Going Postal

Rosie said...

Beautiful card Irina!! I'm so glad you started making these images because they are fabulous!! I've bought every one in digital...now I've just got to find time to sit down and create something with them. I can't wait! Hugs, Rosemary

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wow, Irina! Gorgeous! Love the softness of this card! Marci is colored so beautifully! Hugz, Cheryl

Kristine said...

Irina, this is Gorgeous!! You always have an elegant look to your cards--it's so beautiful! I love the shabby vintagey feel of this one. Nicely done!

Elena said...

Wow! Absolutely amazing and so sweet! Love, love new Marci!!! She is on my wish list already! You are so talented!!! Your card is gorgeous!!! Wish I could color like you!

Alice said...

Marci is adorable!!! your card is amazing as always, Irina!! wow!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the soft colors and adorable image!
:)Kathy

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Beautiful card Irina! I love coloring your Marci's too, they are so sweet!