Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coloring with Copics Class - more Samples

No card today to show you, but a few more samples for my upcoming Coloring with Copic Markers Class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA. In this class we will cover along other things coloring of Clothes, and Black and White objects. To see some of the samples of the skin tone and hair color combinations please click HERE. I am still working on the samples for Highlights and Shadows.

Oh, and I wanted to mention that even if you are not into the stamps that I am using for my samples, you will learn the fundamentals of coloring with Copics which you will be able to apply to different images to fit your paper crafting needs :-)

This class is scheduled for:

Wednesday, April 7th, 12 pm to 2:30 pm
Saturday, April 24th, 2 pm to 4:30 pm

Please bring your Copic Markers for your personal use in the class. Participants will receive a list of colors being used in the class. If you do not have Copics yet, you will be able to use mine.

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for this class.


I am having too much fun coloring the samples!! Please keep in mind that these are still a "work in progress" :-)

The samples in the picture below are for the different color combinations of jeans and other clothing..


The samples below are for coloring of Black and White objects.. please click on the photo to enlarge for the a better view..


I have quite a few things that I need to accomplish today, but I will try my best to find some book to put my samples into to make a "Copic Color Reference Book". I am very excited about it, can't wait to make it!!

Hugs!!

0 comments: