Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Copic Class today - I am SO SORRY!!

I wanted to make this post to apologize to all of you who have signed up for the Copic Class with me for today, May 26th.. I woke up at 4 am last night with the severe allergies reaction.. I am not hurt, but.. my face is all swollen up.. I had to cancel the class, so-so sorry.. I am taking antihistamine, didn't get better just yet.. might take up to 24 hours or even longer..

Special apologies to Betty and Nancy who drove all the way from the Sacramento area. We just couldn't get hold of you soon enough to alert you of the class cancellation. So sorry!! But I hope you had a nice time shopping at Cranberry Hill ;-) .

I want to thank all of you who were flexible and will come to the class at the other times.

So instead of teaching one class today, I will have three classes.. Now.. if you would like to join other ladies at these classes and learn about Copic Markers, here is your chance :-) . We will even go over Airbrushing and you will have a hand-on experience!!

Here are the new dates and times for the "All About Copic Markers" class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA:

Thursday, May 28th, 12 pm to 2:30 pm
Friday, May 29th, 12 pm to 2:30 pm
Monday, June 1st, 4 pm to 6:00 pm


Also, there is another class that is coming up at the end of June..

Saturday, June 27, 11 am to 1:30 pm

The cost of the class is $25, limited to 10 people.

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up.

Hugs!!
Irina

0 comments: