Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What I've been up to??

You have probably noticed that I do not post every day anymore.. You are probably thinking that I am taking some time off to enjoy the summer.. Well.. I have been really busy with a project.. I can't tell you yet what it is, but I can definitely tell you that it is pretty BIG!! In fact it is HUGE!! I will have more details for you next week and there also will be a Blog Candy to go along with the announcement!! Make sure to come back on July 15th to find out..

Besides working on my BIG project, I have a few more things happening.. and these are the things I can tell you about.. Tomorrow is the A Muse A Palooza event at Cranberry Hill Mercantile, it is not late to buy your ticket for the big reveal of the new release of the A Muse stamps, just stop by the store tomorrow or give them a call at 408-736-9151. Here are the details about the event:


Stamp On Over @ Cranberry Hill Mercantile
1014 W. El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
408-736-9151
http://stamponover.com
stamponover@yahoo.com


A Muse A Palooza


A Muse A Palooza starts tomorrow, Thursday, July 9th at 5pm with our kick off private party! We have 14 tickets still available for $10.00 each. Here's what you get:

First peek at the 40 new A Muse stamps
Goodie bag( at least $8.00 value)
10% off all Stamp on Over merchandise AND we will stamp your card making your total savings 15%!!!
2 free make and takes

Door prizes including:
A Slice machine
$50.00 gift certificate
4 $10.00 gift certificates good for A Muse products


You will be entered into our daily drawings and a drawing for the Grand Prize from A Muse valued at $500.00 !!

Lots of goodies!!!! (Including our famous chocolate fountain!)
Don't miss out on this FUN event!

I will be teaching a card class at Cranberry Hill with the new A Muse stamps. I cannot show you the cards until the official release day this Friday, but the class is already on the schedule. Even though I am using A Muse stamps, the cards are not really A Muse style.. Of course there will be tons of layers besides other things ;-). This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, July 16th, 11 am to 2pm
Thursday, July 16th, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm

You can already call Cranberry Hill Mercantile to sign up or to purchase the kit, 408-736-9151.

The other thing that I can tell you about is that we will be at the Stamp in the Hand show in Carson, CA this weekend. I will be doing a make-and-take with Tilda stamps and also a mini lecture on Copic Markers both days. If you are coming to the show, please make sure to stop by our booth (Stamp On Over) to say hi.. Here is the link
with more info..

Hugs!!
Irina

0 comments: