Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Merry Christmas with A Muse

I am back from the Stamp in the Hand show in Carson, CA!! I met a lot of new people and also got to catch up with some that I have met at the previous shows in Carson. It was so much fun!! And now, back to work ;-)

Today I will show you two cards that I made for my upcoming "Christmas in July - A Muse" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. We will make four different cards in this class. To see the first two cards please click here and here. I will show you the last card in a new post in a few minutes.. This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, July 16th, 11 am to 2 pm
Thursday, July 16th, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Saturday, August 8th, 11 am to 2 pm

Please bring your Scor-Pal (if you have one), foam tape (pop-up dots) and your favorite adhesive to the class. All other supplies will be provided.

$30, 10 participants max

Class Kits will be available until August 8th, $35.00 each.

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up and/or purchase your Class Kit/s.


This card measures 6" x 6".




To go with the theme of the other cards, I used white and gold cardstock on this card as well (both by Bazzill). The branch was stamped multiple times on the background layer with Gold Encore ink. The same branch was heat embossed on the main image. I then added the Christmas Ornaments (different stamp) to the branch. Ovals and the scalloped rectangular were cut and embossed with Nestabilites. I used the Scor-Pal to create the frame on the background layer and around the main image rectangular. I applied Crystal Stickles to the branch and the ornaments.

All of the stamps used on this card are from the new Christmas A Muse release. "Evergreen Branch", 2-4153J. "Elegant Ornaments", 2-2163J. "Merry Christmas", 9-8575C.

All the supplies used to design this card are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. If you do not live in the area, you can place your order over the phone during the business hours, 408-736-9151.

Hugs!!
Irina

1 comments:

Lori Rowe said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love it!