Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

497 comments on the Blog Candy post!!! WOW!! You ladies ROCK!! Thank you SO MUCH for all your sweet comments!!! Sorry I am a little bit late with this post, I went to the Copic Certification class today (will tell you about it later) and then had to finish up some things before I could get on the computer..

I used the random.org website again to pick the winning number, and the WINNER is.. Delpha!!

Here is what Delpha said in her comment:

"Anonymous said...
#75
I've missed you. Glad you're feeling better. Happy BlogAversary!

Delpha"


Delpha is one of the sweet ladies who takes my classes at Cranberry Hill Mercantile, and this is the first time someone from the store has won!! That's just awesome!! Congratulations Delpha!! I guess I will just leave the goodies for you at the store, huh?

Well, now when this Blog Candy is over I am actually going to have another one next week to say thank you to all of you who has signed up to be a follower on my blog. This candy will be only offered to my Followers.. Make sure to come back!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina