Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What I am up to?

you might ask yourself, what is going on with Irina.. she is not posting at all these days.. Well.. Believe me, I am as busy as one can be!!  CHA is just around the corner.. only about a week left for us before we leave.. And there are still so many things that need to be done!! 

If you want to see some of the thing that we've been working on, please visit La-La Land Crafts blog.. there are some sneak peeks posted on there already!!  :-)

If you are going to CHA, please stop by our La-La Land Crafts booth to say hello!!  I would love to meet some of my cyber crafting friends in person!!!  And, if you are not going, but would like to see our stamps in your local craft stores.. tell them about us!! 

We will be downstairs in the New Exhibitor Section, Booth 4607!!

Hope to see you there!!

Hugs!!

0 comments: